moving openser 1.2 to Opensips

Asim Riaz

Hi,
could anyone advice me,  if its possible to move from openser 1.2 to opensips ?

Thanks in Advance.

-Asim

Re: moving openser 1.2 to Opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Asim,

Sure it is possible - I was planing to write down a migration tutorial.....

Asim Riaz wrote:

> Hi,
> could anyone advice me,  if its possible to move from openser 1.2 to
> opensips ?
>

> Thanks in Advance.
>
> -Asim

Re: moving openser 1.2 to Opensips

Asim Riaz
Hi Bogdan,
could you please explain me what is involve in the migration from openser 1.2 to opensips or send me link.

Thanks,
Asim

Asim Riaz wrote:

Hi,
could anyone advice me,  if its possible to move from openser 1.2 to opensips ?

Thanks in Advance.

-Asim

Re: moving openser 1.2 to Opensips

Hi Asim,

Mainly there are 2 aspects:
    DB migration - some tables might change the format and in order to
preserve your data, you need to migrate it to the new format
    CFG migration - there are no major changes, but you still need to
update your cfg script as some module params or functions changed.