msilo Problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi all,

    I have installed opensips-1.5 on a debian 5 machine. I am trying to implement offline message with opensips. I have followed the module document. The offline messages are getting stored in the database. But when the user logs in the offline messages are not delivered to the user. When i see the logs i see that the msilo mentions that it has dumped the offline messages. If a packet capture is made i see the message being sent to the user but it is not reaching the user.

Can anyone help.

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: msilo Problem

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/5/5 ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]>:
> If a packet capture is made i see the message being sent to the
> user but it is not reaching the user.

What does it mean exactly?

<[hidden email]>

Re: msilo Problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi Inaki,

    when the offline message is sent to the user (when he appears online) . The RURI is the value in To header( dst_addr in silo database)  and not the value of contact in AOR that appears when the user logs in.

2009/5/6 ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]>:
> hi Inaki,
>
>     when the offline message is sent to the user (when he appears online) .
> The RURI is the value in To header( dst_addr in silo database)  and not the
> value of contact in AOR that appears when the user logs in.

And that is correct, msilo must sent the MESSAGE to the AoR of the
user. In fact, msilo would sent the MESSAGE to the proxy itself (so
don't ask it for auth) and the proxy would perform the lookup for that
AoR.

<[hidden email]>