multiple string transformations

Jeff Pyle
multiple string transformations Hello,

multiple string transformations

Jeff Pyle
Hello,

What is the proper way to apply multiple string transformations at the same
time?

For example, let's say I want to extract the {param.value,peer} from
$var(xyz) and then do a {s.unescape.user} on it?  All the combinations I've
tried have errored out:

$(var(xyz){param.value,peer}{s.unescape.user})
$(var(xyz){param.value,peer}){s.unescape.user}
... and more failures.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: multiple string transformations

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Jeff,

the correct format is the first one:
    $(var(xyz){param.value,peer}{s.unescape.user})

but you mentioned errors for it, so these are startup or runtime errors?
can you post them?