mysql support

J Santos
Message

Hi,

i compiled opensips with mysql support removing the "exclude" from the Makefile. It compiled fine but there is no mysql tables created.

 Is there any script that I have to run in order to create the tables ? Or do I have to run the *.sql files in the opensips-1.4.2-tls/scripts/mysql directory ? If yes, do I need all of them ?

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

J Santos

Re: mysql support

troxlinux
opensipsdbctl create , with this command  you make the opensips
database, here this the opensips install..

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/trunk/INSTALL

greetings

--
rickygm