need help -- opensips cp --> sip trace setup giving errors

need help -- opensips cp --> sip trace setup giving errors

Christian Vo
Hello,
Just installed opensips control panel and some things are not working:

I noticed that selecting the SIP trace feature was initially giving me error:

“Array ( [0] => sorry -- cannot open write fifo )”

So I then uncommented the sections in opensips-cp/config/tools/system/siptrace/db.inc.php , providing proper db login credentials…

Trying to access the SIP trace feature then gave me blank main screen,
Apache error log message:

[Wed Mar 17 14:06:30 2010] [error] [client 10.31.53.162] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::setFetchMode() in /srv/www/htdocs/opensips-cp/web/tools/system/siptrace/lib/db_connect.php on line 39, referer: http://10.32.0.97/cp/menu.php

Does anyone know what needs to be fixed?
Thx

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.