new CDRTool release 6.7.1

Adrian Georgescu
Hello,

The software contains improvements for compatibility with the latest
OpenSIPS and MediaProxy versions and the installation documentation.
An installation web page has been created at:

http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install

Changelog

cdrtool (6.7.1) unstable; urgency=low

   * Simplified the sample configuration file global.inc.simple.sample
   * Improved installation documentation

cdrtool (6.7.0) unstable; urgency=low

   * Migrated to OpenSIPS, this version is incompatible with OpenSER,
do not
     upgrade to this version if you still use OpenSER
   * Added support for Call Control prepaid application from
     http://download.ag-projects.com/CallControl
   * Normalize the duration of prepaid CDRs to match the duration
calculated
     by Call Control, this avoids price missmatch between debit price
and
     the price calculated during normalization
   * Updated OpenSIPS radius dictionary
   * Updated Freeradius server setup procedure with OpenSIPS and
MediaProry
     dictionaries
   * Added checks for values in rating tables changed from the web page
   * Improved retrieval and display of SIP traces from OpenSIPS
   * Improved retrieval and display of Media traces from MediaProxy
   * Reset the imported records counter before importing each csv file
   * Added new fields in billing_rates connectCostIn and
durationRateIn to
     store the purchased price, the rating info now contains two
prices for
     each call. The CSV format of rating table has been changed to
support
     provisioning of purchased prices. Updated sample csv file for
     billing_rates.
   * Improved rating documentationin general
   * Moved E164 class to cdr_generic.php and allow specification of
which
     E164 class should be used for each datasource
   * Updated sample configuration files in setup/global.inc.*.sample
   * Added new columns to prepaid_history to store information about
sessions
     that lead to debit balance
   * Log duration of prepaid sessions in prepaid_history table
   * Removed unused trafficRate from the rating engine and mysql tables
   * Added CallerId to SIP accounts in ENUM generator
   * Added support for new LCR engine from NGNPro4
   * Removed one empty column from ENUM records that had no mappings
   * Added domain column to the prepaid table
   * To upgrade you must apply the changes from doc/Upgrade.txt and
     setup/mysql/alter_tables.mysql

The software can be downloaded from:

http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/

For people running Debian testing there is an official public
repository. To use it, add
these lines in /etc/apt/sources.list

# AG Projects software
deb     http://ag-projects.com/debian unstable main
deb-src http://ag-projects.com/debian unstable main

Install the AG Projects debian software signing key:

wget http://download.ag-projects.com/agp-debian-gpg.key
apt-key add agp-debian-gpg.key

After that, run:

apt-get update
apt-get install cdrtool

Regards,
Adrian

Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] new CDRTool release 6.7.1

Klaus Darilion

Adrian Georgescu schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> The software contains improvements for compatibility with the latest
> OpenSIPS and MediaProxy versions and the installation documentation.
> An installation web page has been created at:
>
> http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install
>
> Changelog
>
> cdrtool (6.7.1) unstable; urgency=low
>
>    * Simplified the sample configuration file global.inc.simple.sample
>    * Improved installation documentation
>
> cdrtool (6.7.0) unstable; urgency=low
>
>    * Migrated to OpenSIPS, this version is incompatible with OpenSER,
> do not
>      upgrade to this version if you still use OpenSER

Hi Adrian!

What exactly is the reason that it is incompatible with OpenSER? (I try
to find out if it is incompatible to Kamailio too)

regards
klaus