(no subject)

Aki Kaede
Hello,

I use opensips as RLS server, and config file from

apply from opensips,

I use Boghe v2.0.137.814 as a RLS client, when send a RLS subscription,

I capture from server use tcpdump, I noticed

RLS accept sub, and send some sub to Presence use pua,
Presence send notiy to RLS, then RLS send 404 not here
anyone can told me is this normally.
and table rls_presentity,rls_watchers has no datas.

Anyone use opensips as RLS server, or other can help me.

Aki Kaede
A FreeThinker