one way audio in voip clients

Nandini
Iam new to opensips.i have installed successfully opensips on my pc.
i have registered two voip clients.
but only one way audio is working.

please help me from this issue.

Re: one way audio in voip clients

So you are saying that all involved entities (caller, callee, opensips) are sitting in same network where direct IP communication between all parties is possible ?

On 05/06/2013 08:05 AM, sermj 2012 wrote:
Sir,
I am not using any firewall in our network but i am using NAT. But by disabling NAT also i didn't observe any change in connection.

please advice

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Are any of your end points registering from behind a NAT (in relation to OpenSIPS) ?

On 05/04/2013 02:18 PM, sermj 2012 wrote:
Iam new to opensips.i have installed successfully opensips on my pc.
i have registered two voip clients.
but only one way audio is working.

please help me from this issue.

Re: one way audio in voip clients

symack
Can you please describe your network. What are the ip addresses of the
OpenSIPS server, client A and client B. Further, can you provide a sip
capture using ngrep (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Packet_Capture)
for a given call.

I too am new to OpenSIPS, however this book (Goncalves F.E. - Building
Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS 1.6) available free online brought me
up to par within a week. It's based on 1.6 and a lot has changed with
the latest stable, but the core concept still remains.

Kind Regards,

Nick.

On 5/9/13, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So you are saying that all involved entities (caller, callee, opensips)
> are sitting in same network where direct IP communication between all
> parties is possible ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
> http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>

> On 05/06/2013 08:05 AM, sermj 2012 wrote:
>> Sir,
>> I am not using any firewall in our network but i am using NAT. But by
>> disabling NAT also i didn't observe any change in connection.
>>
>> please advice
>>

>> On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>>
>>     Hello,
>>
>>     Are any of your end points registering from behind a NAT (in
>>     relation to OpenSIPS) ?
>>
>>     Regards,
>>
>>     Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>>     OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>>     http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>>

>>     On 05/04/2013 02:18 PM, sermj 2012 wrote:
>>>     Iam new to opensips.i have installed successfully opensips on my pc.
>>>     i have registered two voip clients.
>>>     but only one way audio is working.
>>>
>>>     please help me from this issue.

Re: one way audio in voip clients

symack
Sorry for the top post. Google client from hell.......