one way media stream

bll

one way media stream

bll
Hello,

We have an OpenSIPs-MediaProxy solution for audio and IM, now we would like to add a functionality, one way audio (e.g. music broadcast from one source to many destinations) in certain situations.
Do you think it is possible by modifying the reply-route and cut use_media_proxy()?
How would be possible to use a 'switch', which can set one way/two way media streams?

The client will be written by us using pjsip.org

Thank you,
Liviu

Re: one way media stream

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
Hi,

On Jun 28, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Barsan Liviu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have an OpenSIPs-MediaProxy solution for audio and IM, now we would like to add a functionality, one way audio (e.g. music broadcast from one source to many destinations) in certain situations.
> Do you think it is possible by modifying the reply-route and cut use_media_proxy()?
> How would be possible to use a 'switch', which can set one way/two way media streams?
>
> The client will be written by us using pjsip.org

I didn't quite get what you are trying to achieve, but I'll guess: are you trying to implement some kind of music on hold functionality?

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

bll

Re: one way media stream

bll
Hi,

Yes, exactly. And obviously for this we want just one way stream.

Thanks,
Liviu

On Jun 28, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Barsan Liviu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have an OpenSIPs-MediaProxy solution for audio and IM, now we would like to add a functionality, one way audio (e.g. music broadcast from one source to many destinations) in certain situations.
> Do you think it is possible by modifying the reply-route and cut use_media_proxy()?
> How would be possible to use a 'switch', which can set one way/two way media streams?
>
> The client will be written by us using pjsip.org

I didn't quite get what you are trying to achieve, but I'll guess: are you trying to implement some kind of music on hold functionality?

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

Re: one way media stream

Dani Popa
Hi,

As far as i know it's hard to insert media from other sources in proxy mode for situation like call hold or in call media insert. If you find a solution, please let me know.

Dani

On 06/29/11 10:06, Barsan Liviu wrote:
Hi,

Yes, exactly. And obviously for this we want just one way stream.

Thanks,
Liviu

On Jun 28, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Barsan Liviu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have an OpenSIPs-MediaProxy solution for audio and IM, now we would like to add a functionality, one way audio (e.g. music broadcast from one source to many destinations) in certain situations.
> Do you think it is possible by modifying the reply-route and cut use_media_proxy()?
> How would be possible to use a 'switch', which can set one way/two way media streams?
>
> The client will be written by us using pjsip.org

I didn't quite get what you are trying to achieve, but I'll guess: are you trying to implement some kind of music on hold functionality?

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

bll

Re: one way media stream

bll
Hi Dani,

I will let you know, but this is on a later phase of the project,  so probably I will come back in 2-3 weeks.

Liviu