onreply_route question

John Nash
I am using t_on_failure("external_failure"); t_on_reply("external_reply"); before calling do_routing function. I expected failure replies to go to failure_route[external_failure]  only but failure replies also going to onreply_route[external_reply] along with failure_route[external_failure]

Is there something wrong I am doing?

Re: onreply_route question

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, John!

No, you are not doing anything wrong.
In the onreply_route you will see the reply message itself, while in failure route you will have the initial request message that eventually generated that reply.

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com