openser

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

openser

manal rifki
Hello,

i am trying to install the latest version of openser 1.3.2-2 to work with my openimscore using uctimsclient.
i have installed OpenSER and the Presence and MySQL Modules.

when i try to run the script to setup mySQL databases i got that error:

manal@manal-laptop:~/openser/scripts$ sudo openserdbctl create
[sudo] password for manal:
ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one in the config script

please help!

best regards,
manal

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openser

Iulia Bublea-2
Hi,

In the opensipsctlrc config file you should specify that the DBENGINE
parameter is MYSQL and you should also set there the database parameters
like db username, db password, and db name (openser db).

Regards,
Iulia

manal rifki wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am trying to install the latest version of openser 1.3.2-2 to work
> with my openimscore using uctimsclient.
> i have installed OpenSER and the Presence and MySQL Modules.
>
> when i try to run the script to setup mySQL databases i got that error:
>
> manal@manal-laptop:~/openser/scripts$ sudo openserdbctl create
> [sudo] password for manal:
> ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one in the config
> script
>
> please help!
>
> best regards,
> manal
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>  


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openser

Brett Nemeroff
In reply to this post by manal rifki
openser 1.3.2-2 ? do you really mean openser?


On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:16 AM, manal rifki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

i am trying to install the latest version of openser 1.3.2-2 to work with my openimscore using uctimsclient.
i have installed OpenSER and the Presence and MySQL Modules.

when i try to run the script to setup mySQL databases i got that error:

manal@manal-laptop:~/openser/scripts$ sudo openserdbctl create
[sudo] password for manal:
ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one in the config script

please help!

best regards,
manal

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users



_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openser

Iulia Bublea-2
In reply to this post by Iulia Bublea-2
Hi,

you should do the changes in:

/etc/openser/openserctlrc
which is the config file for the openserctl script.

Regards,
Iulia

manal rifki wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thank you for your respond!
> do you mean that i should to make change in that file:
> /usr/sbin/openserdbctl ?
>
> unset USED_DBENGINE
> if [ -z "$DBENGINE" ] ; then
>     merr "database engine not specified, please setup one in the
> config script"
>     exit 1
> fi
>
> case $DBENGINE in
>     MYSQL|mysql|MySQL)
>         if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.mysql" ]; then
>             . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.mysql"
>             USED_DBENGINE="mysql"
>         else
>             merr "could not load the script in
> $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.mysql for database engine $DBENGINE"
>         fi
>         ;;
>     PGSQL|pgsql|postgres|postgresql|POSTGRESQL)
>         if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.pgsql" ]; then
>             . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.pgsql"
>             USED_DBENGINE="postgres"
>         else
>             merr "could not load the script in
> $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.pgsql for database engine $DBENGINE"
>         fi
>         ;;
>     DBTEXT|dbtext|textdb)
>         if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.dbtext" ]; then
>             . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.dbtext"
>             USED_DBENGINE="dbtext"
>             DBNAME=$DB_PATH
>         else
>             merr "could not load the script in
> $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.dbtext for database engine $DBENGINE"
>         fi
>         ;;
>     DB_BERKELEY|db_berkeley|BERKELEY|berkeley)
>         if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.db_berkeley" ]; then
>             . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.db_berkeley"
>             USED_DBENGINE="berkeley"
>             DBNAME=$DB_PATH
>         else
>             merr "could not load the script in
> $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.db_berkeley for database engine $DBENGINE"
>         fi
>         ;;
> esac
>
> if [ -z "$USED_DBENGINE" ] ; then
>     merr "database engine not loaded - tried '$DBENGINE'"
>     exit 1
> else
>     mdbg "database engine '$USED_DBENGINE' loaded"
> fi
>
> Best regards,
> manal
>
> 2009/5/21 Iulia Bublea <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>     Hi,
>
>     In the opensipsctlrc config file you should specify that the
>     DBENGINE parameter is MYSQL and you should also set there the
>     database parameters like db username, db password, and db name
>     (openser db).
>
>     Regards,
>     Iulia
>
>     manal rifki wrote:
>
>         Hello,
>
>         i am trying to install the latest version of openser 1.3.2-2
>         to work with my openimscore using uctimsclient.
>         i have installed OpenSER and the Presence and MySQL Modules.
>
>         when i try to run the script to setup mySQL databases i got
>         that error:
>
>         manal@manal-laptop:~/openser/scripts$ sudo openserdbctl create
>         [sudo] password for manal:
>         ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one in the
>         config script
>
>         please help!
>
>         best regards,
>         manal
>         ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>         _______________________________________________
>         Users mailing list
>         [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>          
>
>
>


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openser

Iulia Bublea-2
No worries.

manal rifki wrote:

> thank you for your respond
>
>
> 2009/5/21 Iulia Bublea <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>     Hi,
>
>     you should do the changes in:
>
>     /etc/openser/openserctlrc
>     which is the config file for the openserctl script.
>
>
>     Regards,
>     Iulia
>
>     manal rifki wrote:
>
>         Hello,
>
>         thank you for your respond!
>         do you mean that i should to make change in that file:
>         /usr/sbin/openserdbctl ?
>
>         unset USED_DBENGINE
>         if [ -z "$DBENGINE" ] ; then
>            merr "database engine not specified, please setup one in
>         the config script"
>            exit 1
>         fi
>
>         case $DBENGINE in
>            MYSQL|mysql|MySQL)
>                if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.mysql" ]; then
>                    . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.mysql"
>                    USED_DBENGINE="mysql"
>                else
>                    merr "could not load the script in
>         $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.mysql for database engine $DBENGINE"
>                fi
>                ;;
>            PGSQL|pgsql|postgres|postgresql|POSTGRESQL)
>                if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.pgsql" ]; then
>                    . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.pgsql"
>                    USED_DBENGINE="postgres"
>                else
>                    merr "could not load the script in
>         $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.pgsql for database engine $DBENGINE"
>                fi
>                ;;
>            DBTEXT|dbtext|textdb)
>                if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.dbtext" ]; then
>                    . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.dbtext"
>                    USED_DBENGINE="dbtext"
>                    DBNAME=$DB_PATH
>                else
>                    merr "could not load the script in
>         $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.dbtext for database engine $DBENGINE"
>                fi
>                ;;
>            DB_BERKELEY|db_berkeley|BERKELEY|berkeley)
>                if [ -f "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.db_berkeley" ]; then
>                    . "$MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.db_berkeley"
>                    USED_DBENGINE="berkeley"
>                    DBNAME=$DB_PATH
>                else
>                    merr "could not load the script in
>         $MYLIBDIR/openserdbctl.db_berkeley for database engine $DBENGINE"
>                fi
>                ;;
>         esac
>
>         if [ -z "$USED_DBENGINE" ] ; then
>            merr "database engine not loaded - tried '$DBENGINE'"
>            exit 1
>         else
>            mdbg "database engine '$USED_DBENGINE' loaded"
>         fi
>
>         Best regards,
>         manal
>
>         2009/5/21 Iulia Bublea <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>>
>
>
>            Hi,
>
>            In the opensipsctlrc config file you should specify that the
>            DBENGINE parameter is MYSQL and you should also set there the
>            database parameters like db username, db password, and db name
>            (openser db).
>
>            Regards,
>            Iulia
>
>            manal rifki wrote:
>
>                Hello,
>
>                i am trying to install the latest version of openser
>         1.3.2-2
>                to work with my openimscore using uctimsclient.
>                i have installed OpenSER and the Presence and MySQL
>         Modules.
>
>                when i try to run the script to setup mySQL databases i got
>                that error:
>
>                manal@manal-laptop:~/openser/scripts$ sudo openserdbctl
>         create
>                [sudo] password for manal:
>                ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one
>         in the
>                config script
>
>                please help!
>
>                best regards,
>                manal
>              
>          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                _______________________________________________
>                Users mailing list
>                [hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>                http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>                
>
>
>
>


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mediaproxy 2.3.4 on 1 machine

Alberto Listas
In reply to this post by Iulia Bublea-2
Hi,

I am trying to install a test system with OpenSIPS
and Mediaproxy to use FreeRadius and CDRTool.
Can 2.3.4 run dispatcher and relay on the same machine?

Thanks,

Alberto

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mediaproxy 2.3.4 on 1 machine

Ruud Klaver
Hi Alberto,

On 21 May 2009, at 17:03, Alberto Listas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install a test system with OpenSIPS
> and Mediaproxy to use FreeRadius and CDRTool.
> Can 2.3.4 run dispatcher and relay on the same machine?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alberto

Yes, it can.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users