opensips 2.2 tls configuration

ketank
Hello All,

As I got from searching that opensips 2.2 is using tls_mgm module for TLS configuration but docs for tls config contains only proto_tls module.

So Could you please pass any doc link which is explaining the usage of tls_mgs module for configuring tls params correctly?

Re: opensips 2.2 tls configuration

William Simon
It is documented along with all other OpenSIPS 2.2 modules. http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/tls_mgm.html

On Aug 9, 2017, at 9:02 AM, Ketan Kothari <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All,

As I got from searching that opensips 2.2 is using tls_mgm module for TLS configuration but docs for tls config contains only proto_tls module.

So Could you please pass any doc link which is explaining the usage of tls_mgs module for configuring tls params correctly?

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.”