Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment thread,
including the initial issue submission, for this request,
not just the latest update.
Submitted By: Flavio Goncalves (flaviogoncalves)
Assigned to: Irina-Maria Stanescu (ironmissy)
Summary: is_user_in does not seem to be working in trunk
Examples from 1.5 are not running in 1.6 after migration. I can't see any database access in mysql.log when using the function is_user_in("credentials", "local"). I tried db_is_user_in too.
I'had already tried using db_is_user_in(), but it is not working for me. I
read the documents and migrated the script, but I couldn't spot any error
even with debug=9 and mysql.log. What I've tried:
Recreate the database with the new schema,
log with debug=9
log with mysql.log
multidomain and singledomain