[ opensips-Feature Requests-2610968 ] Add attributes to trusted IP

[ opensips-Feature Requests-2610968 ] Add attributes to trusted IP

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #2610968, was opened at 2009-02-17 20:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=2610968&group_id=232389

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I find myself needing this a lot. Basically,I IP authenticate an inbound request, but I want to set AVPs when that happens automagically.

For example, how many allowed sessions per IP, or a callerid to be used.