opensips-cp cdrviewer

Andrew Yager
Hi,

I'm working with opensips-cp and trying to get the cdrviewer to work.

The acc table has the following structure:

CREATE TABLE acc (
     id INT(10) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
     method VARCHAR(16) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     from_tag VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     to_tag VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     callid VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     sip_code VARCHAR(3) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     sip_reason VARCHAR(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     time DATETIME NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

but the stored procedure seems to require a whole lot of extra fields.

What is the table structure/standard db extra fields that should be
passed to get this to work?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd

Re: opensips-cp cdrviewer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Andrew,

That is a know bug in the procedure (at least in the first version of
Control Panel) - feel free to strip from the procedure the missing fields.