opensips going down every few mins

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi,

  I have installed opensips-1.5 on a debian machine. I noticed that opensips is going down every few mins without logging any errors
Can anyone help me solve this issue.
--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: opensips going down every few mins

Sergio Gutierrez
Hi Ashwini.

Try increasing the debug level in configuration file, and check log to see whether something appears.
Also, check if OpenSIPS is creating a core file which could be inspected.

Regards.

Sergio.

2009/3/19 ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]>
hi,

  I have installed opensips-1.5 on a debian machine. I noticed that opensips is going down every few mins without logging any errors
Can anyone help me solve this issue.
--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu