opensips => SEMS(voicemail)

Steven Pokrandt
SEMS docs make it sound easy to integrate with SER (opensips?)   but opensips complains about the 2nd append line.  I'm new to all of this and as you know it's a steep learning curve.  where do i get the $t.*,  @from.*, @ruri.*   variables set from?  is there a module?  do I need to look them up and assign them from the DB in opensips?

append_hf("P-App-Name: voicemail\r\n");
append_hf("P-App-Param: mod=%$t.voicemail%|;eml='%$t.email%|';usr=%@ruri.user%|;snd='%@from.uri%|';dom=%@ruri.host%|;uid=%$t.uid%|;did=%$t.did%|;");

--
Steven Pokrandt  (425) 686 WABO
http://steven.pokrandt.me/Steven_Pokrandt.vcf

Re: opensips => SEMS(voicemail)

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

The sems example uses variables which are setup at "serweb". (email/language/...)
These should be set in opensips config (maybe taken from database/ whatever...)

There are variables in opensips containing some of the values you could use like the request domain / from uri / ...

http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16

here is a simple real life example:

avp_db_query("select email_address FROM subscriber WHERE username = '$rU'","$avp(s:677)");

append_hf("P-App-Param: eml=$avp(s:677);mod=voicemail;lng=english;snd=$fU;dom=$Ri\r\n");

Best Regards

Max M.

Am 18.05.2011 19:19, schrieb Steven Pokrandt:
SEMS docs make it sound easy to integrate with SER (opensips?)   but opensips complains about the 2nd append line.  I'm new to all of this and as you know it's a steep learning curve.  where do i get the $t.*,  @from.*, @ruri.*   variables set from?  is there a module?  do I need to look them up and assign them from the DB in opensips?

append_hf("P-App-Name: voicemail\r\n");
append_hf("P-App-Param: mod=%$t.voicemail%|;eml='%$t.email%|';usr=%@ruri.user%|;snd='%@from.uri%|';dom=%@ruri.host%|;uid=%$t.uid%|;did=%$t.did%|;");

--
Steven Pokrandt  (425) 686 WABO
http://steven.pokrandt.me/Steven_Pokrandt.vcf

Re: opensips => SEMS(voicemail)

Stefan Sayer-3
Hallo Max,

hast Du auch ein Beispiel für die komplette voicemail-konfiguration,
wie in
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/howtostart_voicemail.html
? Die würde ich dann gerne in die SEMS-Doku aufnehmen.

Insbesondere, wie funktioniert es nocheinmal in openser mit domain ID
und user ID? Sonst funktioniert die voicebox nicht mit aliases und
multi-domain setups.

Danke!

Grüße
Stefan

o Max Mühlbronner on 05/19/2011 11:40 AM:

> Hi,
>

> The sems example uses variables which are setup at "serweb".
> (email/language/...)
> These should be set in opensips config (maybe taken from database/
> whatever...)
>

> There are variables in opensips containing some of the values you
> could use like the request domain / from uri / ...
>
> http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16
>

> here is a simple real life example:
>
> avp_db_query("select email_address FROM subscriber WHERE username =
> '$rU'","$avp(s:677)");
>
> append_hf("P-App-Param:
> eml=$avp(s:677);mod=voicemail;lng=english;snd=$fU;dom=$Ri\r\n");
>

> Best Regards
>

> Max M.
>

> Am 18.05.2011 19:19, schrieb Steven Pokrandt:
>> SEMS docs make it sound easy to integrate with SER (opensips?) but
>> opensips complains about the 2nd append line. I'm new to all of this
>> and as you know it's a steep learning curve. where do i get the
>> $t.*, @from.*, @ruri.* variables set from? is there a module? do I
>> need to look them up and assign them from the DB in opensips?
>>

>> append_hf("P-App-Name: voicemail\r\n");
>> append_hf("P-App-Param:
>> mod=%$t.voicemail%|;eml='%$t.email%|';usr=%@ruri.user%|;snd='%@from.uri%|';dom=%@ruri.host%|;uid=%$t.uid%|;did=%$t.did%|;");
>>

>> --
>> Steven Pokrandt (425) 686 WABO
>> http://steven.pokrandt.me/Steven_Pokrandt.vcf

Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services Consulting and Development

Warschauer Str. 24
10243 Berlin

tel:+491621366449
sip:[hidden email]