opensips on Ubuntu >= 16.04

Martin Horne

Hi I have opensips built for arm64 (opensip-cp is working); has anybody got a cook book for installing opensips on Ubuntu 16.04?

Would also be very interested if anybody has it building on Alpine.

Thanks

Martin Horne

Developer Advocate  |

System Architect        | Arm

m. +1 (925) 519 3056

Arm.com

Re: opensips on Ubuntu >= 16.04

Khalil Khamlichi
http://apt.opensips.org/packages.php?v=2.3

Sent via mobile, please forgive typos and brevity

On Nov 6, 2017 8:53 AM, "Martin Horne" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I have opensips built for arm64 (opensip-cp is working); has anybody got a cook book for installing opensips on Ubuntu 16.04?

Would also be very interested if anybody has it building on Alpine.

Thanks

Martin Horne

Developer Advocate  |

System Architect        | Arm

m. +1 (925) 519 3056

Arm.com

Re: opensips on Ubuntu >= 16.04

robert

I installed it on Ubuntu 16.04.2.  The normal installation worked fine. Only think I did manually was to create a boot script for it.

Sent via mobile, please forgive typos and brevity

On Nov 6, 2017 8:53 AM, "Martin Horne" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I have opensips built for arm64 (opensip-cp is working); has anybody got a cook book for installing opensips on Ubuntu 16.04?

Would also be very interested if anybody has it building on Alpine.

Thanks

Martin Horne

Developer Advocate  |

System Architect        | Arm