Quantcast

opensips rtpproxy timeout rtpp_notify_socket

opensips rtpproxy timeout rtpp_notify_socket

M.Khaled W Chehab

Dears,

running opensips 2.2.2 with rtpproxy Basic version: 20040107  and facing problem with timeout_listener_process: unknown rtpproxy -- ignoring  on rtp timeout case ,please can you check my full detailed case in https://pastebin.com/LRbPMHzs

I do some readings and discover that its  a bug and has a patch ,so I  apply the patch ,normally  as any patch for opensips

error disappear but function not working

Regards

Re: opensips rtpproxy timeout rtpp_notify_socket

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Khaled!

What patch did you apply?

Can you start a trace and see if the command that is sent from rtpproxy has the same IP as the one provisioned in the rtpproxy_sock parameter?
RTPProxy does this check and prints that error when the IP is different. Perhaps rtpproxy is using a private IP for sending the termintate command to opensips, while xx.xx.xx.xx is public?

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com