opensips sending a cancel signal 404 not found

opensips sending a cancel signal 404 not found

brian southworth

Hi All,

I hope you can help I am having issues making outbound calls, I am getting a 404 not found even though the call still goes through to the carrier.

I have attached a TCP dump

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer

cid:image001.png@01D19A6C.C5BF7760

111 Wilmslow Road

Handforth

Wilmslow

SK9 3ER

T: 03333 446677

DDI:01625 837112

W: www.clocom.uk

cid:image002.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Like us on Facebook

cid:image003.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Follow us on Twitter

cid:image004.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Clocom is a green company. Think, do you need to print this email?

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Clocom UK Ltd, 111 Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3ER www.clocom.uk

capture-opensips-out.pcap (8M) Download Attachment

Re: opensips sending a cancel signal 404 not found

Most likely you do some funky stuff in your opensips.cfg, like relaying and replying the INVITE in the same time. Use the script_trace() function (http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-3#toc43) to understand the script processing.

Regards,

PS: please avoid large attachment when posting on the list

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html