[opensips-users] CDRTool confguration with opensips

[opensips-users] CDRTool confguration with opensips

rajnikant vanza
Hi Friends,

I want to use CDRTool.
so, please let me know about configuration or installation steps for CDRTool on centos-5.X os.

I have followed this link for CDRTool configuration http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install
but not success and confused.

I have installed opensips successful. so, help me for CDRTool configuration / installation.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Rajnikant

Re: [opensips-users] CDRTool confguration with opensips

Brett Nemeroff
You'll need to be a little more specific on what issues you are having
if you expect to get some help!
-Brett

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:47 AM, RAJNIKANT VANZA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> I want to use CDRTool.
> so, please let me know about configuration or installation steps for CDRTool
> on centos-5.X os.
>
> I have followed this link for CDRTool configuration
> http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install
> but not success and confused.
>
> I have installed opensips successful. so, help me for CDRTool configuration
> / installation.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Rajnikant

Re: [opensips-users] CDRTool confguration with opensips

rajnikant vanza
Hi Brett,

Thanks for reply.
I want to install CDRTool for accounting.
so, i want to installation or configuration guide/document/tutorial for CDRTool.

--
Best Regards,

Rajnikant