opensips.with two interfaces public and private Interfaces

opensips.with two interfaces public and private Interfaces

mojtaba esfandiari
Hello,
I configured opensips in ubuntu server with two IP address(public IP and private IP)
Now i wanna route all calls that comes from public IP to private IP Because our private network just accept calls from private IP of opensips.
When a call comes from public IP, I rewritehostport to our private network. In wireshark i could see the packets go to private network from its public IP interface. i dont know how send packets forward to private network from private IP interface.
my interfaces in ubuntu server are:
eth0
eth0:1
How can i solve this challenge?
with regards.M.E.S

Re: opensips.with two interfaces public and private Interfaces

mojtaba esfandiari
Hi.
I solved it.
we should use force_send_socket core function.
With Regards.M.E.S