opnsisps 2.3 routing config

lorenzo tombini
Hi all,
I worked with asterisk for years but i'm really new in opensips.
I've installed v. 2.3 on centos7 64bit with yum.
Using mysql backend, i've configured 3 subscriber that can call and transfer calls each others.
I'd like to configure it that users calling from NET1  just can call the users in the same net, users in NET2 can call just users in NET2 and so on...

Could you please show me the correct way to realize it please?

thanks a lot in advabced

kind regards

--
Lorenzo Tombini

Re: opnsisps 2.3 routing config

Michele Pinassi

Hi Lorenzo,

if i figure out correcty, you want a context separation based on network, right ? You can do it in some ways: for example, you can use group module (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/group.html) and From URI to detect to which group caller is belonging to:

if (db_get_user_group("Request-URI", "$avp(10)")) {
    xdbg("User $ru belongs to $(avp(10)[*]) group(s)\n");
and doing the same with To URI, you can allow call routing only for users in the same group.

Good luck.

Michele

On 01/06/2017 15:34, lorenzo tombini wrote:
Hi all,
I worked with asterisk for years but i'm really new in opensips.
I've installed v. 2.3 on centos7 64bit with yum.
Using mysql backend, i've configured 3 subscriber that can call and transfer calls each others.
I'd like to configure it that users calling from NET1  just can call the users in the same net, users in NET2 can call just users in NET2 and so on...

Could you please show me the correct way to realize it please?

thanks a lot in advabced

kind regards

--
Lorenzo Tombini

Michele Pinassi
Responsabile Telefonia di Ateneo
Servizio Reti, Sistemi e Sicurezza Informatica - Università degli Studi di Siena
tel: 0577.(23)5000 - [hidden email]

Per trovare una soluzione rapida ai tuoi problemi tecnici consulta le FAQ di Ateneo, http://www.faq.unisi.it

Re: opnsisps 2.3 routing config

lorenzo tombini