pcapsipdump with no RTP

Robert McNaught
Hi, I have been looking at pcapsipdump which creates a separate pcap
file for each call passing through your opensips server, so you can go
back and debug problems after they have happened.

However, if you are trying to use this on a media server, it dumps RTP
and does not seem to have an option to turn it off?  Is anyone using
this tool and has a way of not dumping RTP?  My thinking is to dump
these files for a couple of days then delete them and continually
cycle these files only dumping sip messages.

Cheers

Robert