perl module

Alex R.S.M
Hi,

I have just installed "opensips-1.4.3-notls" (make all), but no perl modules have been created:

ls /lib/opensips/modules/*perl*
ls: cannot access /lib/opensips/modules/*perl*: No such file or director

$ ls /lib/opensips/perl
ls: cannot access /lib/opensips/perl: No such file or directory

How can I install perl module in opensips?

Thanks,
Alex R

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.

Re: perl module

Alex R.S.M
fixed.

had to modify Makefile.

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:00:33 -0500
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] perl module

Hi,

I have just installed "opensips-1.4.3-notls" (make all), but no perl modules have been created:

ls /lib/opensips/modules/*perl*
ls: cannot access /lib/opensips/modules/*perl*: No such file or director

$ ls /lib/opensips/perl
ls: cannot access /lib/opensips/perl: No such file or directory

How can I install perl module in opensips?

Thanks,
Alex R

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.