presence with b2bua

aqsyounas
Greeting list,

I suspect b2bua feature is just for invite dialog, can it also be used for presence?

Best Regards,

Re: presence with b2bua

Yes, correct. A B2B for presence makes no sense actually.

Could you detail on what you try to achieve ?

On 10/25/2017 08:25 PM, Aqs Younas wrote:
Greeting list,

I suspect b2bua feature is just for invite dialog, can it also be used for presence?

Best Regards,

Re: presence with b2bua

aqsyounas
Thanks for reply.

Actually i am using opensips as a proxy to freeswitch and want to get rid of Path header which mod_sms in freeswitch does not support.
So for registration i am able to make it work using mid_registrar but for presence i am blocked.

Any better suggestion?

Best Regards.

Hi,