priorities with opensips

wüber
Hello to everybody!
I'm newbie with opensips. I have a voip network with about 30 sip clients and I use opensips as sip server.
one of this clients should have the highest priority and should be able to speak to everybody, so all active calls should be hanged up! how can I set the highest priority at the user?
thanks in advance.

Re: priorities with opensips

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Miércoles, 3 de Febrero de 2010, wüber escribió:
> Hello to everybody!
> I'm newbie with opensips. I have a voip network with about 30 sip clients
> and I use opensips as sip server.
> one of this clients should have the highest priority and should be able to
> speak to everybody, so all active calls should be hanged up! how can I set
> the highest priority at the user?
> thanks in advance.

So do you want that when such privileged makes a call all the existing calls
must automatically end??

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>

yes, exactly!
thanks a lot.

Re: priorities with opensips

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Miércoles, 3 de Febrero de 2010, wüber escribió:
> yes, exactly!
> thanks a lot.

AFAIK this is not possible.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>

Re: priorities with opensips

Well, this might be possible using a simple external script.
If you put all the calls through the dialog module, you have an external
MI command to terminate a dialog (from the proxy). So what you need is a
script to query (via MI - dlg_list command) what are the active calls
and to terminate (via MI, dlg_end_dlg command) all the found dialogs.

www.voice-system.ro

Re: priorities with opensips

wüber
Thank you Bogdan!