problem when install call control module

problem when install call control module

nguyen khue
Hi all,

I am trying install call-control module from ag-project. I use command "python setup.py install" but I had error:

running install
running build
running build_py
running build_scripts
running install_lib
byte-compiling /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/callcontrol/controller.py to controller.pyc
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/callcontrol/controller.py", line 418
    db = self.db if self.db is not None else RadiusDatabase()
                  ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
running install_scripts
changing mode of /usr/bin/call-control to 755

please help me fix it.
Thanks.

bll

Re: problem when install call control module

bll
Hi,

As we experienced with MediaProxy, just Python 2.6.6 and 2.7 can be used. It is possible to have the same requirements for the module you use.
(Your python seems to be an older one, 2.4)

Regards,
Liviu

Re: problem when install call control module

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé

On Jul 22, 2011, at 10:24 AM, nguyen khue wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying install call-control module from ag-project. I use command "python setup.py install" but I had error:
>
> running install
> running build
> running build_py
> running build_scripts
> running install_lib
> byte-compiling /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/callcontrol/controller.py to controller.pyc
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/callcontrol/controller.py", line 418
>     db = self.db if self.db is not None else RadiusDatabase()
>                   ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
> running install_scripts
> changing mode of /usr/bin/call-control to 755

You'll need to use Python 2.5 or higher. The one line if-else was added in Python 2.5, so it won't work with Python versions prior to 2.5.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

Re: problem when install call control module

nguyen khue
Hi Liviu,

Thanks you very much. I have completed install call-control module.

Regards,
Khue