problem with parallel forking

Nickylin
This post was updated on .
I know the parallel forking it means an INVITE comes into Opensips.  Opensips fork multiple INVITE and sends them out to  multiple places at once.  Once it receives a 200 OK from one of those places, it sends CANCELs to the others. But I have a observation , sometimes , if opensips receive more  one 200OK from callee at the same , it will not send CANCEL to devices which send 200ok . SO , it means more than one callee's status is connection , but only one caller.  Have any solution callee can receive BYE  if opensips receive 200OK at the same timeļ¼Ÿ

Re: problem with parallel forking

According to RFC3261, if multiple 200 OK are received (even from
different branches during parallel forking), a proxy *MUST* relay them
back all to caller. And the caller must accept all 200 OK for INVITE,
but to decide to keep only one (and send BYE to the other branches).

And note that CANCEL is sent only to branches/legs in early stage (which
did not return a final >=200 reply)

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html