pua_mi, presence_mwi problems

mika.saari
Hi,

  I have been trying to get the pua_mi to send message-summary
notification using the prensece_mwi. After going through the code I
noticed that the pua_mi/mi_func.c gives 400 Too many parameters, in case
I send the message-summary message to the fifo e.g.

:pua_publish:fifo_reply
sip:[hidden email]
3600
message-summary
application/simple-message-summary
.
.
Message-Waiting: yes
Message-Account: sip:[hidden email]
Voice-Message: 1/3

  But if I do not include the "\r\n" (CR LR, 0x0d, 0x0a) to the
pua_publish body, the presence_mwi module won't work because it is
looking for those carriage return and line feed as line separators in
presence_mwi/add_events.c.

  What should I do to make pua_mi and presence_mwi to accept the
message-summary body ? Or is there some other way to allow the
message-summary to be sent from the voicemail ?

  Thank you very much,
    -Mika

Re: pua_mi, presence_mwi problems

Anca Vamanu
Hi Mika,

If you want to include more lines in an MI fifo argument you need to put
it in a double-quoted block -
"Message-Waiting: yes
Message-Account: sip:[hidden email]
Voice-Message: 1/3"