question about presence

Lu Po-Wei
hi all:

i have question that i sure i has make all
but when i try to uncomment presence in cfg file
i discover i just have presence_xcapdiff.so
i don't have presence.so & presence_xml.so
can u help me,please! thank a lot of!

by the way i have install libxml-python2.3
my os is cent(2.6.18-128.1.6.e15)

Regards,
Po-Wei

下載 Windows Live Messenger 9.0,多元溝通、盡情分享,和即時通訊好友線上同樂!— 立即下載

Re: question about presence

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Lu,

Your question is not really intelligible.
What is your problem? Do you want to have presence support enabled or not?

regards,
Anca

Lu Po-Wei wrote:

> hi all:
>
> i have question that i sure i has make all
> but when i try to uncomment presence in cfg file
> i discover i just have presence_xcapdiff.so
> i don't have presence.so & presence_xml.so
> can u help me,please! thank a lot of!
>
> by the way i have install libxml-python2.3
> my os is cent(2.6.18-128.1.6.e15)
>
> Regards,
> Po-Wei

Re: question about presence

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/5/7 Anca Vamanu <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Lu,
>
> Your question is not really intelligible.
> What is your problem? Do you want to have presence support enabled or not?

As far as I understand, he wants to get all the presence_xxxx.so
modules compiled but doing "make all" he doesn't get all of them.

<[hidden email]>