rabbitmq module

Tito Cumpen
Hello,

I am trying to use the rabbitmq module to circumvent the limitations of  the event_rabbit module which lacks vhost support.
Currently I am having an issue grabbing the extra params defined in acc as such

modparam("acc", "extra_fields", "evi:from_user -> from_user;from_uri -> from_uri;to_user -> to_user; to_uri -> to_uri; session ->session; environment -> environment")

event_route[E_ACC_EVENT] {
    fetch_event_params("extra*=$avp(extra)");

   $avp(param) =  $avp(extra);

   rabbitmq_publish("ID1", "cdr", "$avp(param)");
}

Ideally I would like to take all the data within the event as it is done when subscribing via the
subscribe_event("E_ACC_EVENT", "rabbitmq) method. Is there variable that I can use to get the entire body of the even't?

Thanks,
Tito

Re: rabbitmq module

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Tito!

No, unfortunately there's no way to get all the values of the fields.
What you could do though is to use event_rabbitmq and have OpenSIPS
publishing the event directly, without passing it through the script.
This way you will get automatically all events.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 9/26/18 11:50 PM, Tito Cumpen wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am trying to use the rabbitmq module to circumvent the limitations of
> the event_rabbit module which lacks vhost support.
> Currently I am having an issue grabbing the extra params defined in acc
> as such
>
> modparam("acc", "extra_fields", "evi:from_user -> from_user;from_uri ->
> from_uri;to_user -> to_user; to_uri -> to_uri; session ->session;
> environment -> environment")
>

> event_route[E_ACC_EVENT] {
>      fetch_event_params("extra*=$avp(extra)");
>     $avp(param) =  $avp(extra);
>
>     rabbitmq_publish("ID1", "cdr", "$avp(param)");
> }
>

> Ideally I would like to take all the data within the event as it is done
> when subscribing via the
> subscribe_event("E_ACC_EVENT", "rabbitmq) method. Is there variable that
> I can use to get the entire body of the even't?
>
> Thanks,
> Tito

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer

Re: rabbitmq module

Tito Cumpen
Razvan,

I don't mind accessing every value indivually if there is no other way. The issue I have with event rabbitmq is that it does not support vhost and I'd like to use cloudamqp which can only be used with vhost. Can you provide insight as to how I can access the extra fields ? There is a wild card evi_extra* in acc exported attributes which can offer the values but I'm not sure how it's used.

Thanks,
Tito

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 1:12 AM Răzvan Crainea <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, Tito!

No, unfortunately there's no way to get all the values of the fields.
What you could do though is to use event_rabbitmq and have OpenSIPS
publishing the event directly, without passing it through the script.
This way you will get automatically all events.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 9/26/18 11:50 PM, Tito Cumpen wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to use the rabbitmq module to circumvent the limitations of
> the event_rabbit module which lacks vhost support.
> Currently I am having an issue grabbing the extra params defined in acc
> as such
>
> modparam("acc", "extra_fields", "evi:from_user -> from_user;from_uri ->
> from_uri;to_user -> to_user; to_uri -> to_uri; session ->session;
> environment -> environment")
>

> event_route[E_ACC_EVENT] {
>      fetch_event_params("extra*=$avp(extra)");
>     $avp(param) =  $avp(extra);
>
>     rabbitmq_publish("ID1", "cdr", "$avp(param)");
> }
>

> Ideally I would like to take all the data within the event as it is done
> when subscribing via the
> subscribe_event("E_ACC_EVENT", "rabbitmq) method. Is there variable that
> I can use to get the entire body of the even't?
>
> Thanks,
> Tito

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer

Re: rabbitmq module

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Tito!

I'm not aware of any method to access the exported attributes using an
wildcard. You'll have to copy them one by one.

Best regards,
Răzvan

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer