radius acc in local_route on dialog timeout

radius acc in local_route on dialog timeout

Dani Popa
Hi all,
I use acc with radius and  when i set accountig flag in local_route  i dont receive any accountig request on radius server.  As I see local_route was hit twice on "dialog timeout" and i dont understand when and how many request should i receive on accounting if should i receive accounting request. Or should i user radius_send_acc in this case.

this is my local_route

local_route {
       xlog"local route");
        if (is_method("BYE")) {
                xlog("acc 1");
                setflag(ACCOUNTING_FLAG);
                #acc_db_request("200 Dialog Timeout", "acc");

Dani Popa

Re: radius acc in local_route on dialog timeout

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Hi Dani,

You most probably don't have correct dictionary files placed. You can turn debug=6 and it then see if you have any dictionary items missing. Every time i install a new opensips with radius accounting i end up missing dictionary file in one or more places and opensips does not show it to you unless you have debug on.

Regards,
Qasim

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Dani Popa <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately the flag-based acc does not work for local route; the flag-based acc is designed for proxies transactions, not for UAC-like transactions (generated by OpenSIPS).
I suggest you to use the manual accounting in this case.