ratingEngine start

chamo
i am trying to configure cdrtool , gui runs ok,
but when i start ratingEngine i am getting warning

PHP Warning:  pcntl_signal(): Error assigning signal in
/usr/local/www/CDRTool/library/rating_server.php on line 100
Warning: pcntl_signal(): Error assigning signal in
/usr/local/www/CDRTool/library/rating_server.php on line 100

and it don't stay in background processes

i had problem at beginning with PHP , i was getting error to
pcntl_fork() function,
solution was compile PHP with pctnl support

system is FreeBSD 6.3

Regards, Chamo

--
"I'll carry your books, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over,
carry forward, Cary Grant, cash & carry, Carry Me Back To Old Virginia,