redirect server

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

redirect server

Alok Kushwaha
hI! all

i am attaching my openisps.cfg file . please see it. what's wrong in it?

if i am registering with 11@10.102.84.181:5060
it's responding with 200 ok , and 300 redirect
in contact field it's showing both registering address as well as rewriteuri() address i.e. 13@10.102.84.181:5060

But, it's not redirecting the invite requests send to registered address to other contact URI. as i am expecting.
i.e i m sending invite to 11@10.102.84.181:5060 and expecting it to be redireted to 13@10.102.84.181:5060. but it's going only to 11@10.102.84.181:5060.
in CONTACT field both the addresses are available.

please help me.
looking forward for yor reply

--
           Alok Kushwaha
        Citrix R n D Bangalore      
       
" always be the reason of someones happiness."

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

opensips.cfg (18K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: redirect server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Alok,

Note the save("location") function automatically sends back a 200 OK reply.
To prevent this, you may consider using the second param for the
function; see:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/registrar.html#id2496488

Regards,
Bogdan

ALOK KUSHWAHA wrote:

> hI! all
>
> i am attaching my openisps.cfg file . please see it. what's wrong in it?
>
> if i am registering with 11@10.102.84.181:5060
> <http://11@10.102.84.181:5060/>
> it's responding with 200 ok , and 300 redirect
> in contact field it's showing both registering address as well as
> rewriteuri() address i.e. 13@10.102.84.181:5060
> <http://13@10.102.84.181:5060/>
>
> But, it's not redirecting the invite requests send to registered
> address to other contact URI. as i am expecting.
> i.e i m sending invite to 11@10.102.84.181:5060
> <http://11@10.102.84.181:5060/> and expecting it to be redireted to
> 13@10.102.84.181:5060 <http://13@10.102.84.181:5060/>. but it's going
> only to 11@10.102.84.181:5060 <http://11@10.102.84.181:5060/>.
> in CONTACT field both the addresses are available.
>
> please help me.
> looking forward for yor reply
>
> --
>            Alok Kushwaha
>         Citrix R n D Bangalore      
>        
> " always be the reason of someones happiness."
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>  


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users