registrar lookup function

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hi Guys,

Would someone able to shed some light on the method filtering flag (m) in registrar lookup function do  ? I'm having trouble understanding its purpose. Can somone give me an example of how it works ?

Thank you.

Re: registrar lookup function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Pasan,

It is about filtering based on SIP methods. During registration, an UAC may list the supported SIP methods for that registration (like INVITE, MESSAGE). If the filtering is activated during the lookup() for a SUBSCRIBE, the lookup will fail as the current methods does not match the supported methods in the registered contact.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019
On 03/08/2019 05:34 AM, Pasan Meemaduma via Users wrote:
Hi Guys,

Would someone able to shed some light on the method filtering flag (m) in registrar lookup function do  ? I'm having trouble understanding its purpose. Can somone give me an example of how it works ?

Thank you.

Re: registrar lookup function

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the clarification. All good now.