remote user provisioning from java client

bll

remote user provisioning from java client

bll
Hello,

We need remote user provisioning (add/update/delete a user) and this should be done from remote java application. Obviously the CP or osipsconsole isn't adequate and we didn't found it in the exposed MI-XMLRPC  methods to call it. Until now we found just one way, to generate http post from java to the admin server ('inspired' from CP ), but would be better if we can do it via XMLRPC.

How can we add XMLRPC methods to the already existings?

Thanks,
Liviu

Re: remote user provisioning from java client

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Salut Liviu,

the XMPRPC interface is used only if you want to "talk" directly to opensips, which is not really needed in order to provision users - OpenSIPS gets info about users from database, so in order to do a user provisioning system you just need to operate over a database (particular to opensips, the subscriber table for storing the users and credentials)

On 06/29/2011 03:45 PM, Barsan Liviu wrote:
Hello,

We need remote user provisioning (add/update/delete a user) and this should be done from remote java application. Obviously the CP or osipsconsole isn't adequate and we didn't found it in the exposed MI-XMLRPC  methods to call it. Until now we found just one way, to generate http post from java to the admin server ('inspired' from CP ), but would be better if we can do it via XMLRPC.

How can we add XMLRPC methods to the already existings?

Thanks,
Liviu
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"

bll

Re: remote user provisioning from java client

bll
Salut Bogdan,

The remote user provisioning would be obviously simple without firewalls and nat, my idea was to bypass these via web services.
Now I think we will do like the Add User from CP, via http request to the admin apache-php server.