roadmap

Jan D.
I was wondering, is there already a roadmap for opensips (if not, maybe a good idea?).

I am asking this because I like / need to update from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2 or 1.8.0 (production server).
Can someone give an indication of when a new stable version is added in /pub/opensips?

Gr.

Jan

Re: roadmap

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Jan,

The release planning is to be announced in the next days. But the idea
is to have a minor release 1.7.2 in the first half of February and a
major release 1.8.0 (beta) in the end of February

On 01/24/2012 08:40 PM, Jan D. wrote:

> I was wondering, is there already a roadmap for opensips (if not, maybe a
> good idea?).
>
> I am asking this because I like / need to update from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2 or
> 1.8.0 (production server).
> Can someone give an indication of when a new stable version is added in
> /pub/opensips?
>
> Gr.
>
> Jan

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"