rtpengine media-address

Ziv Gabel

Hi,

I have an rtpengine instance with one interface behind nat

I’m trying to achieve the following

If the INVITE/200 message arrives from an internal ip (10.x.x.x) change the media address to the internal ip

If the INVITE/200 message arrives from external ip (any other) change the media address to the public ip of the server.

I’m using rtpengine_offer and  rtpengine_answer

But it looks like no matter what I put in the media-address flag, it will always use the internal ip address.

What am I doing wrong ?

Rtp engine runs with --interface=10.108.132.110 flag, and this ip is always on the c= parameter in sdp

I tried to use replace-session-connection and replace-origin flags but still not working.

Ziv Gabel l Professional services l CommuniTake Technologies Ltd.

M: +972535265553 l Skype: ziv_gabel l E[hidden email]

T: +972.4.696.8908 l F: +972.4.959.1654 l www.communitake.com

Re: rtpengine media-address

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Ziv!

It would be nice if you could tell us your opensips version.

Did you try to add two interfaces to the rtpengine daemon like:
--interface=priv/10.108.132.110 --interface=pub/10.108.132.110!PUBLIC_IP

And when using the rtpengine_* functions, call them using "in-iface=priv out-iface=pub", or the other way around.

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com