rtpp_notify_socke in rtpengine

Dragomir Haralambiev
Hello,

To using WebRTC I must to change rtpproxy with rtpengine module.
In rtpproxy have rtpp_notify_socket to interupt call when lose RTP.

When setup rtpengine I not see rtpp_notify_socket.

Hot to set Opensips to work with rtpengine module when lose rtp sream to close the call?

Best regards,
Dragomir

Re: rtpp_notify_socke in rtpengine

Răzvan Crainea-2
Check out the -b parameter of rtpengine - it can be used to send an XMLRPC command to opensips when a session times out.

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 12/14/2017 11:52 AM, Dragomir Haralambiev wrote:
Hello,

To using WebRTC I must to change rtpproxy with rtpengine module.
In rtpproxy have rtpp_notify_socket to interupt call when lose RTP.

When setup rtpengine I not see rtpp_notify_socket.

Hot to set Opensips to work with rtpengine module when lose rtp sream to close the call?

Best regards,
Dragomir

Re: rtpp_notify_socke in rtpengine

Dragomir Haralambiev