rtpproxy 2.0 and extractaudio

Denis
Hello!

I want to ask about extractaudio. Is there any manual for it? How can i use it?
Has anybody operation experience of this soft?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

Re: rtpproxy 2.0 and extractaudio

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Denis,

You mean to record the RTP going through rtpproxy ?

On 23.12.2016 12:22, Denis wrote:
Hello!

I want to ask about extractaudio. Is there any manual for it? How can i use it?
Has anybody operation experience of this soft?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

Re: rtpproxy 2.0 and extractaudio

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hello, Bogdan!

I mean haw can i extract audio from .rtp file, which was recorded by rtpproxy.
In documentation to rtpproxy said, that extractaudio utility can do that. But how do that, i cannot find.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

23.12.2016, 17:49, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <[hidden email]>:
Hi Denis,

You mean to record the RTP going through rtpproxy ?

On 23.12.2016 12:22, Denis wrote:
Hello!

I want to ask about extractaudio. Is there any manual for it? How can i use it?
Has anybody operation experience of this soft?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

Re: rtpproxy 2.0 and extractaudio

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Denis,

as I see, this is a tool provided by the rtpproxy project - you should dig and ask more on their side.

On 23.12.2016 16:51, Denis wrote:
Hello, Bogdan!

I mean haw can i extract audio from .rtp file, which was recorded by rtpproxy.
In documentation to rtpproxy said, that extractaudio utility can do that. But how do that, i cannot find.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

23.12.2016, 17:49, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" [hidden email]:
Hi Denis,

You mean to record the RTP going through rtpproxy ?

On 23.12.2016 12:22, Denis wrote:
Hello!

I want to ask about extractaudio. Is there any manual for it? How can i use it?
Has anybody operation experience of this soft?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

Re: rtpproxy 2.0 and extractaudio

Ovidiu Sas
Here are the steps to extract the audio:
https://voipembedded.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/extracting-audio-from-calls-recorded-with-rtpproxy/

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Dec 23, 2016 09:52, "Denis via Users" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I read about it, but if i need extract g729?

--
С уважением,
Путято Денис

18:08, 23 декабря 2016 г., Ovidiu Sas <[hidden email]>:
[...]

Flavio Goncalves-2
Hi,

Yes you can extract audio from rtpproxy. The extractaudio utility is very handy and you can compile with G.729 from the linphone project bcg729. It is very easy to use, simply  use the utility followed by the name of the recording without any extension. Check the source code for the other options. Running without parameters gives you the command syntax. The only tip, is save the rtp in PCAP mode and  don't use the file extension when calling the command. It mixes both channels together automagically.

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves

[...]

Hello, Flavio!

Thank you very much for your help! I made some test and it worked.
But, in additional, i want to ask you about g729 codec. In rtpproxy documentation says that beginning from 2.0 g729 codec supported.
In the dictionary of extractaudo i see some g729* files. Is there necessary to compile bcg729, or it needs exactly for extractaudio?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis