rtpproxy

michel freiha
Hi all,

I installed OpenSer on my Centos machine and everything worked fine...I need now to install rtpproxy on the same machine but did not find any good documentation that can help me about that...

I need to know please from where I can download the rtpproxy package and how I can configure it

Regards

Re: [Kamailio-Users] rtpproxy

Alex Balashov

Check out www.rtpproxy.org.

On Fri, November 14, 2008 9:24 am, michel freiha wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I installed OpenSer on my Centos machine and everything worked fine...I
> need
> now to install rtpproxy on the same machine but did not find any good
> documentation that can help me about that...
>
> I need to know please from where I can download the rtpproxy package and
> how
> I can configure it
>
> Regards

Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems
Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
Tel    : (+1) (678) 954-0670
Direct : (+1) (678) 954-0671
Mobile : (+1) (706) 338-8599

Re: rtpproxy

Hi Michel,

Here is an example how to put RTPproxy and OpenSIPS together:

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/branches/1.4/examples/nathelper.cfg?revision=4558&view=markup