rtpproxy-transcoder

samoh
Hi all,

Can someone explain me how can I use rtpproxy-transcoder ? please.

It is a patch of rtpproxy wich allows to do the codec translation.

Thanks.
Sam.

Re: rtpproxy-transcoder

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Sam,

AFAIK, rtpproxy cannot do codec translation.

samoh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone explain me how can I use rtpproxy-transcoder ? please.
>
> It is a patch of rtpproxy wich allows to do the codec translation.
>
> Thanks.
> Sam.

www.voice-system.ro

Re: rtpproxy-transcoder

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

http://www.b2bua.org/wiki/GSoC_2010

-Transcoding support in the RTPproxy.
The goal of the project is to allow RTPproxy to act as a transcoder,
performing codec conversion for RTP on the fly. This project depends on
the multi-threading support above.

I really hope this will become reality. If this works flawlessly some
day, for me it will be the most anticipated feature until then... :)

Regards

Max M.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:

> Hi Sam,
>
> AFAIK, rtpproxy cannot do codec translation.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> samoh wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can someone explain me how can I use rtpproxy-transcoder ? please.
>>
>> It is a patch of rtpproxy wich allows to do the codec translation.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Sam.

Re: rtpproxy-transcoder

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Max,

Thanks for the update!!! I was not aware of this.

www.voice-system.ro