sipml5 error “Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint”. with oversip+opensips

sipml5 error “Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint”. with oversip+opensips

Zahid Nisar
I have a setup of opensips + oversip + sipml5 following things are working. 1-call from sip client to sip client is working .
 2-call from webrtc to webrtc is working fine as well.
3 im from sip client to sipml5 and vice versa is also working. I can see incommig call from sipml5 to linphone and call from linphone to sipml5 but my problem occur whenever I accept the call from any of them and I can see error on browser as "Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint
and "falid to get local sdp" in linphone.

Regards
Zahid

Re: sipml5 error “Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint”. with oversip+opensips

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé

On 16 Feb 2015, at 22:22, Zahid Nisar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a setup of opensips + oversip + sipml5 following things are working. 1-call from sip client to sip client is working .
>  2-call from webrtc to webrtc is working fine as well.
> 3 im from sip client to sipml5 and vice versa is also working. I can see incommig call from sipml5 to linphone and call from linphone to sipml5 but my problem occur whenever I accept the call from any of them and I can see error on browser as "Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint "
> and "falid to get local sdp" in linphone.

This has nothing to do with OpenSIPS. Your clients need to have DTLS support if one of them is a WebRTC endpoint, or you’ll have to use a gateway. OpenSIPS + OverSIP will just get the signalling working.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects