sipsimpleclient msrp example

bll

sipsimpleclient msrp example

bll
Hello,

Can somebody show us an example on how to setup a MSRP session and send (MSRP) messages from the sipsimpleclient command line?
We have installed the MSRPRelay on the server side.

Thank you,
Liviu

[NEW] OpenSIPS Live System (virtual machine)

Alex Ionescu-2
Hi all,

A new version of the "OpenSIPS Live System" is now released based on OpenSIPS 1.7.0 - this is a Virtual Machine (VMware based) which contain a basic OpenSIPS-based SIP residential platform. It contains a provider system that offers the following functionalities:
  • SIP registrar with subscriber management
  • SIP proxy with dynamic dialplan
  • NAT traversal
  • Multi-Domain support
  • PSTN inbound and outbound connectivity with LCR
  • User provisioning WEB interface
  • System provisioning WEB interface
For download instructions and documentation see the official web page http://www.opensips.org/Resources/LiveVM

Regards,