siremis problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi all,

    I wanted to know how to schedule a job in cron.d to run the stored procedure of siremis (i.e kamailio_cdrs()) every minute

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: siremis problem

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/2/10 ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]>:
> hi all,
>
>     I wanted to know how to schedule a job in cron.d to run the stored
> procedure of siremis (i.e kamailio_cdrs()) every minute

Ok... and did you get it?

<[hidden email]>

Re: siremis problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
nope i didn't get it. so only i have asked here

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]> wrote:
2009/2/10 ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]>:
> hi all,
>
>     I wanted to know how to schedule a job in cron.d to run the stored
> procedure of siremis (i.e kamailio_cdrs()) every minute

Ok... and did you get it?

<[hidden email]>

Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: siremis problem

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/2/10 ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]>:
> nope i didn't get it. so only i have asked here

Are you used with cron configuration? I except there are no more
requeriments (note however that I don't know that Siremis script).

<[hidden email]>

Re: siremis problem

El Martes, 10 de Febrero de 2009, ASHWINI NAIDU escribió:
> hi all,
>
>     I wanted to know how to schedule a job in cron.d to run the stored
> procedure of siremis (i.e kamailio_cdrs()) every minute

Perhaps you should ask in Kamailio maillist.