snmp stat

zzz

snmp stat

zzz

Hello,

I’m able to collect total Opensips load with SNMP OID  .1.3.6.1.4.1.27483.3.1.3.1.3.2.1.0

Is it possible to get snmp load stats per gateway (carrier) which I have in the dr_gateways (dr_carriers) table ?

Thsnks,

Yuriy

Re: snmp stat

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Yuriy,

By default no, but you can generate such stats by using the "statistics" module - this module allows you to create and manage (inc/dec) stats from the script. Second step is use AgentX to grab the stats from OpenSIPS - via the MI interface - and publish them as mibs.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/
On 11/24/2018 12:18 PM, zzz wrote:

Hello,

I’m able to collect total Opensips load with SNMP OID  .1.3.6.1.4.1.27483.3.1.3.1.3.2.1.0

Is it possible to get snmp load stats per gateway (carrier) which I have in the dr_gateways (dr_carriers) table ?

Thsnks,

Yuriy

zzz

Re: snmp stat

zzz

Hi Bogdan,

As I understand I’ll need to update each variable individually for each GW.

Shell I create as many variables for all gateways I have or the one variable would be enough ?

Thanks,

Yuriy

Re: snmp stat

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Yuriy,

yes, you should do one stat per GW / carrier - this is not an issue as you can dynamically create as many stats you need.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019

On 11/26/2018 11:53 PM, zzz wrote:

Hi Bogdan,

As I understand I’ll need to update each variable individually for each GW.

Shell I create as many variables for all gateways I have or the one variable would be enough ?

Thanks,

Yuriy

zzz

Re: snmp stat

zzz

Thank you very much Bogdan, I’ll try to do it as you said.