soap-simple-proxy

Michael Ciupka-2
Hello,

can me somebody write where i find the pid file from soap-simple-proxy?
/var/run/soap-simple-proxy/ is nothing but soap-simple-proxy ist running:
console output: "running with pid 12710"

Regards
Michael

Re: soap-simple-proxy

Dan Pascu
On Saturday 25 April 2009, Michael Ciupka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can me somebody write where i find the pid file from soap-simple-proxy?
> /var/run/soap-simple-proxy/ is nothing but soap-simple-proxy ist
> running: console output: "running with pid 12710"

Apparently there is an inconsistency.
While it creates the /var/run/soap-simple-proxy/ directory, it doesn't
seem to use it and place the pid in /var/run/soap-simple-proxy.pid

--
Dan