sst create callback warning

Jeff Pyle
Hello,

After updating to 1.5 rev 5457 this afternoon I now see this warning after
the BYE (or perhaps the 200 following):

WARNING:sst:sst_dialog_created_CB: dialog create callback called with a
non-INVITE request.

I did make some configuration changes recently, but nothing that should
affect the dialogs or SST.  How can I diagnose what's causing this?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: sst create callback warning

Ovidiu Sas
It seems that you are trying to create a dialog while processing a BYE.
The way dialog module works has changed between 1.4 and 1.5.
Check your script and make sure that you don't create a dialog for
messages other then initial INVITE.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Jeff Pyle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After updating to 1.5 rev 5457 this afternoon I now see this warning after
> the BYE (or perhaps the 200 following):
>
> WARNING:sst:sst_dialog_created_CB: dialog create callback called with a
> non-INVITE request.
>
> I did make some configuration changes recently, but nothing that should
> affect the dialogs or SST.  How can I diagnose what's causing this?
>

> Thanks,
> Jeff

Re: sst create callback warning

Jeff Pyle
Hello,

I'm using create_dialog() on the initial INVITE only.  I did discover I was
defining the same flag in the SST and dialog modules.  I changed SST to a
new one, and set it at the same time create_dialog() ran.  That seemed to
have taken care of the problem.

- Jeff