stop accounting

Kaiser-2
Dear sir,

The opensips script coded with radius accouting,
if the call is terminated with BYE and 200 OK, radius stop accouinging
will be sent out.

I try a call without 200 OK for BYE, I made an UA discoonected with LAN.

acc module seems fail in radius accouting, no radius packert send out.
How do I fix it?

kk

Re: stop accounting

Norman Brandinger
One solution is to take a look at mediaproxy from AG Projects:
http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com

Regards,
Norm

kaiser wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> The opensips script coded with radius accouting,
> if the call is terminated with BYE and 200 OK, radius stop accouinging
> will be sent out.
>
> I try a call without 200 OK for BYE, I made an UA discoonected with LAN.
>
> acc module seems fail in radius accouting, no radius packert send out.
> How do I fix it?
>

> kk

Re: stop accounting

Kaiser-2
Thanks, I have used mediaproxy at the same time, why dom't I get benefit
of it? (of course with dialog module)

kk

Norman Brandinger 提到:

> One solution is to take a look at mediaproxy from AG Projects:
> http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com
>
> Regards,
> Norm
>
> kaiser wrote:
>> Dear sir,
>>
>> The opensips script coded with radius accouting,
>> if the call is terminated with BYE and 200 OK, radius stop accouinging
>> will be sent out.
>>
>> I try a call without 200 OK for BYE, I made an UA discoonected with LAN.
>>
>> acc module seems fail in radius accouting, no radius packert send out.
>> How do I fix it?
>>

>> kk

Re: stop accounting

Just to clarify - you simulated a call without no BYE at all (no
request), or a call with a BYE but no 200 OK for the BYE ?

kaiser wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> The opensips script coded with radius accouting,
> if the call is terminated with BYE and 200 OK, radius stop accouinging
> will be sent out.
>
> I try a call without 200 OK for BYE, I made an UA discoonected with LAN.
>
> acc module seems fail in radius accouting, no radius packert send out.
> How do I fix it?
>

> kk

Re: stop accounting

Kaiser-2
Bogdan,
A call with a BYE but no 200 ok , I take the internet away so UA never
receive BYE to generate 200 ok.
br,
kaiser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu 提到:

> Hi,
>
> Just to clarify - you simulated a call without no BYE at all (no
> request), or a call with a BYE but no 200 OK for the BYE ?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> kaiser wrote:
>> Dear sir,
>>
>> The opensips script coded with radius accouting,
>> if the call is terminated with BYE and 200 OK, radius stop accouinging
>> will be sent out.
>>
>> I try a call without 200 OK for BYE, I made an UA discoonected with LAN.
>>
>> acc module seems fail in radius accouting, no radius packert send out.
>> How do I fix it?
>>

>> kk

Re: stop accounting

to get accounted transactions without a 200 OK, you need to set the
"failed_transaction_flag"
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/acc.html#id271012

Do set this flag when you process the BYE in your script.